Volume and Order Flow Analysis Guide
Docking Framework Guide
Hurst Cycles Guide
SDK Programming Guide
Study Plot Example
Optimize - Backtest
Startup and Installation
Broker and Data Feed Connections
Analyses vs Alternate Analyses
Studies and Strategies
Third Party Webinars
Several enhancements have been added in version 1.1 of the SDK (these are compatible with version 2.2 and higher of MotiveWave™). These enhancements include the following:
– The color of a path can be changed dynamically (DataSeries::setPathColor(…) see API documentation).
– Studies/Strategies may incorporate data for one or more instruments. Trades may also be placed on more than one instrument.
– A study may be composed of multiple study plots and overlays.
– Distribution and usage of your studies/strategies can be controlled and managed using a web interface.
– These may be used to constrain the trading hours for a strategy (intraday data only).
– This new attribute on the StudyHeader allows you provide a link to a webpage with more information on the study/strategy.
The following changes have been added in version 1.2 of the SDK (these are compatible with version 5.0 and higher of MotiveWave™). These enhancements include the following:
Tick Data –
Support for live and historical data. See section on Tick data.
The following changes have been added in version 1.3 of the SDK (these are compatible with version 5.3 and higher of MotiveWave™). These enhancements include the following:
Resize Points –
Support mouse interaction using resize points.
Context Menu –
Support for custom items added to the context menu (right click on study)